Millennium Golf Discs are available in a variety of plastics: Delta-T, ET, Millennium Standard, SuperSoft, Quantum, Quantum Zero-G and Sirius plastics. Each plastic type has special characteristics associated with it, which gives player options to find the disc that is the most comfortable and works the best for them. Try all your favorite discs in each plastic type to determine which one you like the most. Use these descriptions to help you decide which type might fit your disc golfing needs.
- Base - comparable to Millennium Standard plastic featuring durability and excellent grip. The Hard Tank is made of this Base material.
- Base Soft - a softer and more flexible form of the Base plastic. It is not the same as the Millennium SuperSoft material. The Soft Tank is made of this Base Soft material.
- Recon - comparable to Millennium Quantum plastic featuring die hard durability.
- Recon Flat Top - Recon plastic with a flatter top
- Frontline - comparable to Millennium Sirius plastic featuring the best grip and durability combination.
- Frontline-X - a more gummy and flexible version of the Frontline and it has a flattened top. BTW, this plastic was introduced before the Innova GStar.