The Millennium Flak backpack has evolved. We’ve listened to feedback from our Flak3 players and customers and applied many updates resulting in the new and improved Flak4. It’s a tour-ready backpack bag that utilizes an upper and lower compartment to maximize storage and versatility. It wears comfortably while holding 18-25 discs with quick-access to putters and plenty of room for anything you’d need on a weekend round or in competition play. Attach a stool or umbrella to the lower front with clips and webbing, and keep it dry in wet conditions with a button-on rain fly.
What’s new on the Flak4?
- Two adjustable dividers added to the main compartment to organize your discs the way you want
- Completely closeable (zippered) top compartment. Unzip it for one big inside compartment
- Reinforced straps with a yolk design for better weight distribution, plus more padding
- Redesigned back padding and better breathability
- Putter pocket added to top front face
- Rain fly storage moved to the base of the bag
- Adjustable cross straps to fit golfers of all sizes
- Reinforced body structure
Other standard Flak features:
- Holds 18-25 discs in the lower compartment
- Made with premium water resistant and ultra-durable Cordura
- Built-in custom frame
- Bottom is lined with heavy-duty vinyl and built-in feet to reduce wear
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects
- Straps and clips to attach a stool or umbrella
- Two side slots for additional disc storage
- The upper cargo area gives you room for more discs, apparel, or anything else you need to carry (could hold up to 8 more discs). Can also fit a camelback bladder.
- Military grade YKK zippers throughout the bag
- Two side zipper pockets
- Two drink holders can hold any regular 32oz bottle or a koozied-bottle or can
- Mini pocket on front with two pencil holders
Available in two tone colors.
Green/Grey - $199.99 - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Black/Grey - $199.99
Digi Camo/Grey - $219.99
|Product Code:||bag Flak 4|